History Mystery “After-Hours” Tour
February 21 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm PST
History Mystery Tour
Is the USS Hornet really haunted? Come and see for yourself! Do you dare explore Hornet after hours?
Beat the crowds and receive a special tour of areas onboard Hornet that have not yet been opened to the public or have been reported to host unseen visitors:
- Combat Information Center (CIC)
- Message Center (Radio Central)
- Mess Deck
- Sidewinder Missile Assembly Room
- Catapult Machinery Room
- Sick Bay
- Captain and Admiral’s In Port State Rooms
- Flight Deck and Island
- Focsle and Secondary Con
$35.00 per adult ($30 for members). Advance payment required.
Gift Certificates are available.
Information and Reservations
Reservations can be placed on-line HERE
(510) 521-8448 x 224.
Are you more interested in history than spirits? The History Mystery Tour offers something for everyone.
If so, please be sure to join our “history” tour group that evening exclusively offered after orientation before the evening begins!
Please remember to bring a flashlight!
- The three-hour guided tour is 7:00pm-10:00pm.
- Everybody must bring their own flashlight. HORNET does not supply individual lights.
- Cameras are welcome, but must have a neck strap.
- Tour participants must wear comfortable shoes. Heels and open-toed shoes are not allowed.
- Tour participants must be in good physical health as there will be lots of walking and climbing.
- Due to safety reasons, children 12 and under are not allowed on History Mystery Tours.
- PLEASE BRING A FLASHLIGTH!